Welcome to the food emporium, where recipes are brought together and shared by people with a love affair for food. This is for people who love to prepare the holiday dinner just to watch the reaction as your creation is savoured. Just to let you know, I will not be posting pictures of the recipes simultaneously with the recipe but if you do want to see a picture of any recipe you will find it on my instagram, stringbeanela

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Foodie much?

Tonight I don't have a recipe for you, although I do have a ton to put up shortly I just have been too busy to do so.  I thought though my blog could use some fresh blood pumping through its veins.  I was checking my email this evening when I realized how much of a food nerd I am...  When you are on the mailing list of a store that sends out the fall collection of henkles cookware, you know that you have made it to those ranks...   Have no fear though since it is fun to be included in such an elite group.  Where something as simple as a beautifully crafted knife can get your heart pumping.  Getting the henkles fall catalogue for me was as exciting as a fashionista getting her monthly copy of vogue.  Anyways enough about my rant if you want to go check out the beauty that I just beheld the link is below;
http://content.yudu.com/A1u17c/FallGourmetGuideEngl/

Have a wonderful night or day wherever your timezone may land you and please come back soon and I will hopefully have something new to tantalize your eyes with :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you post. I'm going to be working in a kitchen shop. Will that motivate you to come and visit???

    ReplyDelete